Whether looking for a ski lodge located at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain
Resort or lodging for summertime explorations of the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone, The Hostel has the lowest rates in Teton Village - Guaranteed. Great for families, couples, and people
of all ages.
The Hostel operates like a hotel with private guest rooms.
We also offer a few traditional hostel-style, four-person, shared bunk rooms. All rooms feature their own private bathroom
and were fully renovated in 2011. Filled to the rafters with ambiance, guests
can mingle with fellow travelers in our unique recreation room and common areas.
|View of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Grand Teton National Park & Teton Village
What's New at the Hostel!
With renovated guest rooms offering new Serta mattresses, carpeting, non-slip
bathroom flooring, granite sinks, Kohler bathroom showers and snazzy linens,
you'll love our comfort as much as our great prices. Our upgraded Wi-Fi network screams 30x faster than before, with stronger connectivity in all the guest rooms. Actual king mattresses have replaced the two twin mattress previously in our King
rooms, making couples and tall guests happy.
Village: Home of the Hostel & Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
The Hostel is located in Teton Village at
the base of the famous Jackson Hole Mountain Resort. Teton Village offers a variety of dining, entertainment
and shopping. In the summer, mountain bike, hike, ride the Tram, paraglide, listen to concerts or head
into the stunning Grand Teton National Park only 1 mile away. In the winter, ski and snowboard, après ski & stay
at the Hostel - all in Teton Village!
What the Experts are Saying about The Hostel
- The Guardian ranks the Hostel as one of the "Five Best Ski Hostels" in the world, while Freeskier calls us "legendary".
- Sunset raves that "the Hostel - more hotel-motel than college dorm - just might change your mind" that all slopeside
lodging has to be expensive.
- SkiingMag.com states that The Hostel is "arguably the best location
in Teton Village.......There’s a ski-tuning room, ...coffee and tea, fireplace and living area...The Hostel is close, too. In ski boots, we walk one minute to the gondola..."
- Frommers declares the Hostel "a great bargain for those who don't need the
trimmings... you can walk to the Mangy Moose and other fun spots, and nobody will be
able to tell you apart from the skiers staying at the Four Seasons."
- The New York Times states, "Skiers of all stripes looking for
a killer deal on slopeside lodging come here."
The Latest about Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- Forbes: A "Pure Awesomeness Factor" of 99, topping all others.
- Freeskier: "Few resorts on the continent can offer what Jackson Hole can."
- Yahoo! Sports: "...many of the country's top skiers flock to Jackson Hole."