Most Affordable in Teton Village
Recognized worldwide for its value, location, and atmosphere, the Hostel is a Jackson Hole tradition. Located in the heart of upscale Teton Village, Skiing magazine says “the Hostel is arguably the best location in Teton Village”. The New York Times says those looking for a killer deal come here, and The Guardian ranks us as one of the top 5 ski hostels in the world.
In your downtime enjoy our spacious yard with a barbeque and picnic tables. Our clean, comfortable guestrooms have either a king bed or four twin beds, all with private bathrooms.
Come stay with us if you’re looking for a great bargain at the base of the premier summer and winter destination resort in the West: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
What’s Included at the Hostel:
- A fast and reliable Wi-fi network with the addition of a 300mbps fiber optic connection, to keep those Netflix streams flowing even at peak times, and commercial-grade, dual WAN routers.
- Guest rooms offering RFID locks, Serta mattresses, carpeting, non-slip bathroom flooring, granite sinks, Kohler bathroom showers and snazzy linens. Our King Rooms offer full-width king mattresses – wider than the king beds in most hotels. (Stayover service has been temporarily suspended for everyone’s safety.)
A coffee experience in our lobby, with organically grown, just-ground blends from Jackson’s own JH Roasters, served up in coffee brewers that keep it hot and fresh. So tasty. (temporarily suspended) Ice, courtesy of Manitowoc, to top off a cooler or to enjoy your favorite beverage on the rocks. (temporarily suspended)
|Nov 26 thru Apr 12|
7:30am – 10pm
|May 1 thru May 20|
8am – 10pm
Jun 1 thru Oct 24
|Oct 25 thru Nov 1 |
8am – 11pm
|Apr 13 thru Apr 31|
9am – 8pm
|May 21 thru May 31|
7:30am – 11pm
|Nov 2 thru Nov 24|
9am – 8pm
|Please check in at least one hour prior to the lobby’s closing, or call us at 307-733-3415 to arrange for an after-hours arrival.|
THE HOSTEL’S COVID-19 RESPONSE
Contactless Check-in: To check-in please come to the lobby vestibule, or call (307) 733-3415. We will process your payment while you wait inside or near the vestibule, or over the phone, then safely hand you a sanitized key to your room. Receipts may be printed or emailed. If we are helping other guests, we ask that you wait back 6’.
Late Arrival: Please contact our staff in advance on the day of arrival if you will be arriving past 10pm, when we close our lobby. We will put your key in a lockbox located to the right of the lobby door.
Check-out: Avoiding interaction with housekeepers who begin room cleaning at 10 am, please check-out out by 11am by dropping your room keys in the Dropbox to the right of the lobby door. If you need a late check-out, please make arrangements in advance by calling the front desk at (307) 733-3415. Late check-outs are subject to additional charges.
Housekeeping: We are suspending daily housekeeping service. For extended stays we provide limited service every 7 days, when you are out of the room. Please feel free to call with requests for clean towels or supplies . A staff member will place requested items in a bag outside your door. Alternatively, in the mornings by 11 am, you may place used towels directly outside and next to your door, as well as bagged trash and empty pizza boxes. The housekeeping staff will retrieve these items prior to 3pm, and provide you with clean towels and additional bags.
Bedding: All beds will be made with clean linens from our commercial laundry provider, which also provides our towels and washcloths. We will not place blankets or duvets on your bed. They will be provided separately in the room, and you will have the choice to use them.
Cleaning in Guest Rooms: We are taking extra precautions and cleaning steps using a CDC-approved disinfectant.
Concierge Assistance, Requests for Extra Keys, Changes to Reservations, & Emergencies:You may either call (307) 733-3415 or email [email protected] with any questions. We will respond as soon as we can, an after-hours night manager will be on duty, with their room number posted on the front door, if you are locked out or have an emergency; please do not utilize this service for minor requests which may wait until regular office hours.
Cleaning and Social Distancing in Common Areas: We have increased the frequency of cleaning/disinfecting public spaces, with a focus on high-touch areas, including door handles, railings, counters, public bathrooms, and even room keys and envelopes. Please help minimize the spread of Covid-19 by following these procedures and limitations:
* Vestibule: Please do not enter the lobby. You may gain the attention of a staff member by ringing the doorbell.
* Stairwells & Balconies: While navigating the stairwells and balconies, please observe others and give way when possible to maintain the maximum Social Distance. We ask that you do not hang out nor smoke on balconies.
* Lobby & Basement: These areas are temporarily closed to guests. Coffee service, access to the ice machine, TVs, refrigerator/freezer, microwave, games/puzzles, and public bathrooms will thus be unavailable until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. However, if the staff are not helping other guests, they may be able to provide you with ice. As circumstances evolve, we will re-open the lobby and basement, but may remove certain non-critical items. Once these common areas are re-opened, our staff will routinely clean high touch surfaces using a CDC-approved, disinfectant cleaning spray.
* Laundry Room: We are suspending cooking and paid shower activities from this space to promote social distancing. The laundry machines and microwave remain available. While doing laundry, please minimize the persons from your group using this room, do not enter while other guests are inside, and wear a mask. The staff will routinely sanitize frequently touched surfaces/items in this room.
* Yard: We have placed the outdoor seating throughout our spacious yard. If you relocate any furniture, please return it to its original location. You may continue to utilize the BBQ, though we are discouraging persons from different groups from mixing around the BBQ. We also ask that guests begin to wrap up BBQ use at 9pm, so that the yard can be cleared and tidied by 10pm.
Staff Health, Safety, and Knowledge: At the start of every shift we log every employee’s temperature and symptoms. No employee will work if presenting symptoms of Covid-19. Knowing that asymptomatic transmission is possible, staff on duty potentially interacting with guests or each other will be wearing face masks. Staff will be encouraged to practice frequent hand-washing for 20+ seconds. Frequently touched surfaces and items will be routinely sanitized, and your guest room will receive an enhanced, thorough cleaning.
For further information on what is being done to combat Covid-19, visit jhcovid.com or stjohns.health/coronavirus-info.
See the Map
From the pressSee all reviews
Press Quote 1
Arguably the best location in Teton Village...There’s a ski-tuning room...Coffee and tea, fireplace and living area...The Hostel is close, too. In ski boots, we walk one minute to the gondola...
Press Quote 2
Skiers of all stripes looking for a killer deal on slope side lodging come here.
Press Quote 3
The Guardian ranks the Hostel as one of the "Five Best Ski Hostels" in the world, while Freeskier calls us "legendary."
Press Quote 4
A great bargain for those who don't need the trimmings... you can walk to the Mangy Moose and other fun spots, and nobody will be able to tell you apart from the skiers staying at the Four Seasons.