We are following the guidelines from Teton County Health Department and Teton County ordinances regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
Our Cancellation Policy:
In response to changing marketplace and regulatory conditions, The Hostel is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times.
We are currently implementing the following policies:
- For guests with existing reservations for arrival during the remainder of the ski season (through April 12), we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note that all refunds are subject to a 7% credit card reprocessing fee. Changes to existing reservations are subject to availability and any rate differences.
- For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, between today and April 30, 2020, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 48 hours before your scheduled arrival date.* Please note that all refunds are subject to a 7% credit card reprocessing fee. Changes to existing reservations are subject to availability and any rate differences.
- Some exclusions may apply. For group reservations, please refer to cancellation terms quoted at the time of reservation. For more information, please contact The Hostel.
- For group organizer questions on terms and conditions of group contracts, please contact The Hostel.
- Guests who booked via online travel agents or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. Specific steps The Hostel is taking include:
Staff Health, Safety and Knowledge: Hostel staff – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene:Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. Our staff are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Real Time Information:The Hostel has onsite staff 24/7 to support guests and coordinate with local and regional authorities. St John’s Health is providing extended services to the community to help diagnose and treat individuals. The phone number is 307-739-4898
Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our hostel uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms:We are use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items. We have suspended our stay-over service in an effort to promote social distancing and limit possible exposure to the Coronavirus.
- Public Spaces:Staff has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, high-touch areas, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
March 16, 2020
Most Affordable in Teton Village
Recognized worldwide for its value, location, and atmosphere, the Hostel is a Jackson Hole tradition. Located in the heart of upscale Teton Village, Skiing magazine says “the Hostel is arguably the best location in Teton Village”. The New York Times says those looking for a killer deal come here, and The Guardian ranks us as one of the top 5 ski hostels in the world.
In your downtime enjoy our large game room with billiards, shuffleboard, ping-pong, board games, and a crackling fire, as well as our spacious lawn with a barbeque for grilling out, picnic tables, horseshoes, and croquet. Our clean, comfortable guestrooms have either a king bed or four twin beds, all with private bathrooms and daily housekeeping service, making us more like a motel than a traditional hostel.
Come stay with us if you’re looking for a great bargain at the base of the premier summer and winter destination resort in the West: Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
What’s Included at the Hostel:
- A fast and reliable Wi-fi network with the addition of a 300mbps fiber optic connection, to keep those Netflix streams flowing even at peak times, and commercial-grade, dual WAN routers.
- A coffee experience in our lobby, with organically grown, just-ground blends from Jackson’s own JH Roasters, served up in coffee brewers that keep it hot and fresh. So tasty.
- Guest rooms offering RFID locks, Serta mattresses, carpeting, non-slip bathroom flooring, granite sinks, Kohler bathroom showers and snazzy linens. Our King Rooms offer full-width king mattresses – wider than the king beds in most hotels.
- Ice, courtesy of Manitowoc, to top off a cooler or to enjoy your favorite beverage on the rocks.
|May 13 thru Oct 14|
7:30am – midnight
|Oct 15 thru Oct 31|
8am – 11pm
|Nov 28 thru Dec 6|
7:30am – 11pm
|Mar 17 thru Apr 30|
9am – 5pm
|Nov 1 thru Nov 27|
|Dec 7 thru Mar 17|
7:30am – midnight
|May 1 thru May 13|
9am – 10pm
|Please check in at least one hour prior to the lobby’s closing, or call us at 307-733-3415 to arrange for an after-hours arrival.|
See the Map
From the pressSee all reviews
Press Quote 1
Arguably the best location in Teton Village...There’s a ski-tuning room...Coffee and tea, fireplace and living area...The Hostel is close, too. In ski boots, we walk one minute to the gondola...
Press Quote 2
Skiers of all stripes looking for a killer deal on slope side lodging come here.
Press Quote 3
The Guardian ranks the Hostel as one of the "Five Best Ski Hostels" in the world, while Freeskier calls us "legendary."
Press Quote 4
A great bargain for those who don't need the trimmings... you can walk to the Mangy Moose and other fun spots, and nobody will be able to tell you apart from the skiers staying at the Four Seasons.